Sunday, April 5, 2020

Week 3:  April 6-April 9

All video links and documents must be accessed on my Itslearning page.  If you have a problem accessing anything, please send me an email though my SBISD email.

1. Membean: 30 minutes 
2. Noredink: No new practices until next week, but you need to complete last week's practice "Strong Thesis and Hooks Practice" and quiz if incomplete
3. Watch videos: "The Trojan War" and "How and Why the Trojan War Started"  (Itslearning)
4. Complete The Trojan War Part I and II homework (Itslearning)
5. I really enjoyed your backwards poems--if you did not get feedback on Itslearning, you either did not submit correctly or you never submitted.  Just get in touch and I'll help you!
6. My Zoom Office Hours are Tuesdays:
    11:00 am -11:30 am for 1st and 2nd periods and 
    11:30 am-12:00 pm for 5th and 8th periods.  
    Hope to see you then--even if you're just saying hello!
7. Have a great week!  Thank you for submitting your responses to the GT LA Course Check-In. If you're having trouble finding anything, scroll down in the PLANS section, or send me an email!



No comments:

Post a Comment